The start of a beautiful thing.
- Email, calling, or use our "Contact" Form to let us know why you are seeking therapy.
- Justin will respond to set up a time if he is a good fit for your counseling needs.
- Fill out your paperwork through the online portal (this will be sent to you after communicating with Justin). Quick, easy.
- Bring a photo I.D.
- Your credit card provided will be billed, unless you prefer check or cash. Please note, we do accept FSA/HSA cards where applicable. A card on file is necessary for all clients to reserve and schedule appointments.
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel; otherwise the full session fee will be assessed and is unfortunate on both sides! This is due to the fact that a slot usually cannot be filled in less than 24 hours.
- Adult Clients: Follow the prompts in your welcome email.
- Adolescent Clients: At least one parent/guardian must fill out all paperwork, though teens are welcomed to fill out as much information as they can. Per state requirements, the parent/guardian of any underage child who is named in a custody agreement or court order must provide the Custody Agreement/Court Order, as well as anything applicable in the Divorce Decree.
- Couples: Same for an Adult Client, though each person needs to consent separately and fill out all forms.