To Make an Appointment with Justin: call, email, or fill out the online form below.
Simply let us know your name, your contact information, briefly your reasons for seeking therapy, and days/times that are good for you. Client-related requests will receive a prompt response!
Use this form to make an appointment or simply ask a question. Scroll down for "What to know for a First Appointment."
Justin K. Hughes, MA, LPC
Owner, Dallas Counseling, PLLC
Located in Preston Trail Counseling
17330 Preston Road, Suite 102D
Dallas, TX 75252
What to know for a First Appointment
- After contacting us through the means listed above, Justin will respond to set up a time if he can serve your counseling needs.
- Fill out your paperwork through the online portal (this will be sent to you by a separate email after communicating with Justin). Quick, easy.
- Bring a photo I.D.
- Billing is through your credit card securely on file, unless you prefer check or cash, and we can make prior arrangements. Please note, we do accept FSA/HSA cards where applicable. A payment method on file is necessary for all clients to reserve and schedule appointments.
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel; otherwise the full session fee will be assessed and is unfortunate on both sides! This is due to the fact that a slot usually cannot be filled in less than 24 hours.
- Adult Clients: Follow the prompts in your welcome email.
- Adolescent Clients: At least one parent/guardian must complete intake/consent forms, though teens are welcomed to fill out as much information as they can in the questionnaire. Per state requirements, the parent/guardian of any underage child who is named in a custody agreement or court order must provide the Custody Agreement/Court Order, as well as anything applicable in the Divorce Decree.
Passionate about working with clients who are willing to work hard on areas of life that just aren't working.