Speaking & Training for Groups and Therapists
Beyond work with clients to improve lives directly, I train and develop professionals in caring for the mental health and relational needs of people.
My Next/Recent Talks:
(click on them for a free pdf)
Common Pitfalls in ERP for OCD
ERP for OCD
Handouts from talks:
See this in one of my presentations? Enjoy this free resource by clicking on it to download.
ERP for OCD
Full Reference List
Have this awesome brochure or listened to my talk? Geek out with the full references:
- Abramowitz, J. S., & Jacoby, R. J. (2015). Obsessive-compulsive disorder in adults (pp. 22-23). Boston: Hogrefe.
- Boileau B. (2011). A review of obsessive-compulsive disorder in children and adolescents. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience, 13(4), 401-11.
- Clark, D. A., & Radomsky, A. S. (2014). Introduction: A global perspective on unwanted intrusive thoughts. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders,3(3), 265-268. doi:10.1016/j.jocrd.2014.02.001
- Gillihan, S. J., Williams, M. T., Malcoun, E., Yadin, E., & Foa, E. B. (2012). Common Pitfalls in Exposure and Response Prevention (EX/RP) for OCD. Journal of obsessive-compulsive and related disorders, 1(4), 251-257.
- Grados, M. A., Vasa, R. A., Riddle, M. A., Slomine, B. S., Salorio, C., Christensen, J., & Gerring, J. (2008). New onset obsessive-compulsive symptoms in children and adolescents with severe traumatic brain injury. Depression and Anxiety, 25(5), 398-407. doi:10.1002/da.20398
- Nestadt, G., Grados, M., & Samuels, J. F. (2010). Genetics of obsessive-compulsive disorder. The Psychiatric clinics of North America, 33(1), 141-58.Ponniah et. al, 2013.
- Ruscio, A. M., Stein, D. J., Chiu, W. T., & Kessler, R. C. (2008). The epidemiology of obsessive-compulsive disorder in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Molecular psychiatry, 15(1), 53-63.
- Sars, D., & van Minnen, A. (2015). On the use of exposure therapy in the treatment of anxiety disorders: a survey among cognitive behavioural therapists in the Netherlands. BMC psychology, 3(1), 26. doi:10.1186/s40359-015-0083-2 Steketee, G. (2012).
- The Oxford handbook of obsessive compulsive and spectrum disorders (pg. 295). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Whiteside, S. P., Deacon, B. J., Benito, K., & Stewart, E. (2016). Factors associated with practitioners' use of exposure therapy for childhood anxiety disorders. Journal of anxiety disorders, 40, 29-36.
- Depression and Other Common Mental Disorders: Global Health Estimates. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2017. Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO