Make an Appointment
To Make an Appointment with Justin:
Existing CustomersUse your portal to schedule
Justin K. Hughes, MA, LPC
Owner, Dallas Counseling, PLLC
Located inside Preston Trail Counseling
17330 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75252
I am thrilled to be of help! Tell me briefly through this form (or my secure email if you prefer) your reasons for seeking therapy and any other relevant information (scheduling requirements, etc.). Client-related requests will receive a prompt response!
Before Your Appointment
What to know for a First Appointment
- After contacting him, Justin will respond as soon as possible (usually within 24 business hours) to give you an overview of the practice currently (including estimated wait and updates).
- If Justin is a fit for you, he’ll send you your consents/forms through a secure online portal. You will be able to schedule after this (pending a wait if there is one at the time).
- Additionally for Minor Clients: At least one parent/guardian must complete intake/consent forms, though teens are welcomed to fill out as much information as they can in the questionnaire. Per state requirements, the parent/guardian of any underage child who is named in a custody agreement or court order must provide the Custody Agreement/Court Order, as well as anything applicable in the Divorce Decree.
- Billing is done through your preferred method (Note: a credit card on file is necessary for all clients to reserve and schedule appointments.
- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel; otherwise the full session fee will be assessed and is unfortunate on both sides! This is due to the fact that a slot usually cannot be filled in less than 24 hours.