“Help! I’m stuck!”
If you or a loved one has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and you’re also seeking how to navigate it from a Christian perspective, you may have felt very alone. People tell me they’re stuck between two worlds. One world is in finding competent, accessible help for OCD that’s not minimized or misdiagnosed. The other is for Christians who are weighing through a mix of messages to stay true to their walk with Christ and faith in Him.
This hour group consultation is normally $300, and I am offering it FREE because of the overwhelming expressed need for help. Will you join me?
Anyone seeking further education on the state of the OCD treatment world and congruently living their Christian faith–people with OCD, family, friends, clergy, ANYONE!
September 14th, 12 noon – 1 pm CST
The educational format is perfect for questions and discussion around:
- How do I find a competent provider near me?
- How do I get treatment for OCD, and what does it involve?
- Connection with others who have similar concerns
- The role of faithfulness to Christ in OCD treatment
- Examples of spiritual disciplines practiced without being compulsive
- What does support look like for a loved one?
- Considerations for clergy
- How to talk to someone about OCD
Virtual group–NOT Recorded for your privacy. Link and access information sent upon registration.
How Do I Sign Up?
See you there?!
Please note: this is NOT therapy, nor is it to be construed as personalized treatment advice. It is simply educational and those who register will be given guidance into how this format can best fit them.