They’re here! The International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) provided these recordings for two panels at the OCD & Faith Conference from earlier last week. It covers a broad spectrum of faith, moral, spiritual, and religious concerns. I hope it helps you or a loved one who suffers with OCD to better identify what is OCD and what your actual beliefs and values are.
Hear me speak at these upcoming events (check them out on my Speaking & Training Page):
- SCRUPULOSITY: When OCD Gets Tangled in Religious and Moral Matters (Created by Dr. Ted Witzig, Justin K. Hughes, MA, LPC Presenting through Livestream and AMA)
- June 23rd, 12-2 pm CST
- Panel Co-Leader “Religious Scrupulosity is an OCD Issue…Not a Faith Issue” (Annual OCD Conference)
- July 10th, Annual OCD Conference, TBD
- “Dance Like No One’s Watching” (Annual OCD Conference), Co-Leader of Saturday Youth Event
- July 9th, Annual OCD Conference, TBD